Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 01:58:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Will Christopher Lee be jailed?  (Voting closed: April 19, 2007, 10:58:39 AM)
Yes - 6 (50%)
No - 6 (50%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Christopher Lee be jailed?  (Read 40594 times)
waterpoint

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »

wow, I think we are really smashing this everyone-hate-him-and-so-call-celebrities ...

Thought by thought and action by action ...

Advertisement

eothian

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2007, 12:06:37 PM »

OK...OK...I'm back. Been away for a good reason.

Chris deserves jail and also deserves to be 'sacked' from Media Corp ! I feel that Media Corp should invest in other young actors / actresses (from Starsearch especially) to keep up with the current talent pool other TV stations are recruiting ! Old bird (like Christopher Lee) or rather jailbird should be sacked ! His time is over !

Can you imagine Ivy Lee / Zoey Tay can still play unmarried single females where both of them are already mothers ?

Give way to new young and pretty girls lah ! Just look at Japanese and Korean TV trends...when you reach 30, you are out !

Why some animals are still not kept in the zoo ?
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »

I was thinking if I can stop paying for the TV license cos I dun watch the local channels.
Most of the time are watching rented DVDs of HK serials.
Moreover, I'm not interest at all on the local news.
Most of the time reporting about car accidents la, fallen trees la, polluted drain la, ...mostly bad news.

We muz support local productions becos we need to give our next generation a chance to dream. U see the q of super star and school superstar auditions, u will realize how many youngsters are yearning to enter the show biz.
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »

It's a profit generating event.
Per sms is $0.60 !
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: