Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 07:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: u (Potong Pasir and Hougang ) want upgrade..wait loh  (Read 13243 times)
PowerPuffGirl

My Precious Love

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »

Can't wait for the next election.   Cannot trust our minister, we have to bribe them so that they don turn our wife into maids, so that they wont corrupt and so on....

Anyway, they are so lousy in their job, no creativity except know how to increase prices......

Wonder how long can s'porean take it......if our president have a heart and brain.....he sud dissolve parliment and have a fresh general election....a fair one.    So many s'porean complaining and it goes to deaf ears.   But, wat to do, our preseident earn obscene salary, he save it own rice bowl.....

Our President is the world's richest Prataman. he is just a dog, following orders. Can't blame him.

I really admire ur guts..

Advertisement

rusher

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 01:01:08 PM »

Can't wait for the next election.   Cannot trust our minister, we have to bribe them so that they don turn our wife into maids, so that they wont corrupt and so on....

Anyway, they are so lousy in their job, no creativity except know how to increase prices......

Wonder how long can s'porean take it......if our president have a heart and brain.....he sud dissolve parliment and have a fresh general election....a fair one.    So many s'porean complaining and it goes to deaf ears.   But, wat to do, our preseident earn obscene salary, he save it own rice bowl.....

Our President is the world's richest Prataman. he is just a dog, following orders. Can't blame him.

clapping clapping clapping thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

are u in the Rush!!!
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2007, 09:57:51 AM »

I have no respect for men who take $$ and keep quiet, betraying the trust of his fellow countrymen whose role is to safeguard the assets of the country. F*&King Dog!
hansolo76

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2007, 08:27:52 PM »

hey man i share ur stand but my choice of description is abit civilise haha.. to me the this current president is juz a puppet. pluck from nowhere, shoved 3 mill a year and told to wave/shake hands when needed. the pledge and role of safeguarding country is juz a trick thought up by pap to convince the people having a president is important. geez everyone knows the PM has ulimate power and if the president even squeek anything against him, the PM will most probably dig out some dark secret eg taking nude photo of maid and strip him of position

the only president i respect is the late ong teng cheong. somehow i suspect he's view differs from the powers in pap and thus relegated to being president.

I have no respect for men who take $$ and keep quiet, betraying the trust of his fellow countrymen whose role is to safeguard the assets of the country. F*&King Dog!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: