Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 01, 2024, 10:38:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: scare tactic expert MM Lee in action again  (Read 5429 times)
hansolo76

Ignore
« on: August 14, 2008, 02:37:08 AM »

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/367880/1/.html

one can really get tired of seeing this old man treating us all as brainless chickens. with the power of PAP and the GRC system, its virtually impossible for the government to change leadership outright in 1 election so i totally dont agree with he's prediction.

also we can add being hypocrite to he's behaviour simply because of HIM, formula 1 opted to go m'sia instead of spore many years ago. to think he got the cheek to announce F1 is in now because of he's advice.

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »

It's the Ghost month, so his job is to scare ppl.   Everyone knows it's nonsense.  His son is not doing a good job.   We have an uncaring and heartless and some brainless ministers in parliament who we didn't elect.    They care less about the welfare of the ppl and only think about making profit for their ministries.    Don't know when will they stop screwing the life of singaporean.   How many more suicides does they need to realise that they policies SUCKS.   

My client committed suicide last week, all because she can't cope with the cost of living in singapore.   Can't cope with so much work, can't support children expenses and their education needs, stressful life.......i think all of us facing the same problem like my client.  So sad Sad
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 01:59:11 AM »

No choice. Silliporeans just have to continue to slog and slog.
Cost of living continues to go up, elite salaries continue to increase, ERP gantries continue to increase in volume, ERP rates continue to increase, transportation fares continue to grow, and it goes on and on.

Look what I've found:
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 05:28:11 AM »

If anyone here know how to change the "beep" sound of my IU unit to cursing the ministers, let me know.    There's a big market for it.   Coz everytime our IU beeps, we curse and swear the minister and their families.    I wish to curse it out loud juz to it make me more than happy to go under the ERP gantries....hehehe
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: