Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 07:23:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punched, slammed onto cars by drunk US sailor.  (Read 9851 times)
dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »

Hey dafansu, I or others will not leave posting. If you are a concerned person then give ideas or solutions. I know this forum is open to all but kindly don't make statements without a 'head or tail' thing ya. Sorry if I offended you.

it's just a simple question, anybody can answer. if u cant ans or not willing to answer just leave it, no need to be so crude

Advertisement

leonard

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 07:22:21 AM »

Dafansu, if you are here to be a annoyance and can't suggest solutions or share views to help fellow Punggolians, but instead make dumb remarks, then YOU leave the forum and do not participate. You are certainly shallow without much help to the rest in the forum. So do not tell me to leave. In the 1st place, you should not have made such remarks.
dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »

Dafansu, if you are here to be a annoyance and can't suggest solutions or share views to help fellow Punggolians, but instead make dumb remarks, then YOU leave the forum and do not participate. You are certainly shallow without much help to the rest in the forum. So do not tell me to leave. In the 1st place, you should not have made such remarks.

sorry i did mentioned it's not a sarcastic remarks it's just a general question on whether u feel safe on the road since u think so lowly of the police force. i dont think in anyway i'm offensive.   at least i'm not like u scolding people idiot behind their back. see who is the one who shouldnt make remarks. and please do be more civilised in what u post in the forum, people can judge for themselves

Re: Unethical property agents and littering of flyers.
« Reply #28 on: Today at 07:29:51 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insurance agents don't drop flyers so I do not see any need for Housing agents to do so. Infact, they should not be stuffing their stuff up residents gates. It's our gates ( our paid area) so they better wake up and stop their unethical behaviour. There are proper channels to do their job. I was at 108 Kopitiam one night and overheard a group of 4 Property Agents (having supper) and these four were making crude remarks about the 'buyer' n 'seller'. It was damn crude and to think these 'mf*s' are sincere Housing Agents. All they want is to make a fast buck regardless of everything else humaine. I know when I need to sell my Punggol flat and I have proper agents to close the sale/deal. Many of us do not need your damn flyers. Think it's time we can sue these b*#t!^%s for their flyers and run them dry. They chose the Property sector (we did not force them) so do it professionally and not like pariahs.

leonard

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 02:10:23 PM »

I did not post anything not civilised. I am making a point about how you posted your remark "do you feel unsafe" with regards to our Force. You did not elaborate your point so it was taken as such.... Also, the topic about "unethical Property Agents" so what's your point? If they are so civilised in doing what they are doing, stuffing their stuff at all our doors and gates, is that civilised? I think not and I am sure many agree.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: