Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 01, 2024, 07:41:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Punched, slammed onto cars by drunk US sailor.  (Read 9846 times)
leonard

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

This 'dafansu' person really had nothing better to say or reply to. He/she says, 'are u feeling unsafe when u are on the street?' Here we r talking about justice and the reply from him/her is this crap. Hello there, u can't understand the question and do not know how to speak or reply, then do not post stupid stuff ok. 

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 01:46:33 AM »

Actually when we are in a foreign country, the feeling is sometimes quite scary when we are alone walking on the streets asking for directions. But.......as soon as we are on the plane flying back to Singapore, the feeling is relaxed and happy to be home. Singapore is still very safe and secure with proper law and order.

Smiley :)The police is OK lah, should'nt complain.  smile smile

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »

i'm just curious cause u se
This 'dafansu' person really had nothing better to say or reply to. He/she says, 'are u feeling unsafe when u are on the street?' Here we r talking about justice and the reply from him/her is this crap. Hello there, u can't understand the question and do not know how to speak or reply, then do not post stupid stuff ok. 
ems

i'm just curious cause u mentioned the force till like u have no confident in them at all. just a reminder everyone can have their own say in a forum. if u cant take it leave it

leonard

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 11:16:05 AM »

Hey dafansu, I or others will not leave posting. If you are a concerned person then give ideas or solutions. I know this forum is open to all but kindly don't make statements without a 'head or tail' thing ya. Sorry if I offended you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: