Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 27, 2024, 06:49:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Indonesia ups the ante on granite  (Read 17803 times)
punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007, 11:42:14 PM »

We sud sign that stupid treaty....we hate indonesia for banning sand and granite....but we should be proud of them, just like malaysia.....they are dead serious about stopping corruptions.    I still remember i could "pay" a m'sian traffic policeman RM$20 to let me off the hook for speeding.   Now, if i do that, i have to go to jail.

In Indonesia, corruptions is so rampant, especially in civil service.   How does the rich become so rich while majority are soooo poor.   I do remember, if u like something to be done in indonesia....just pay undertable money....everything will be very efficient..... Grin

Look at the way they buy properties in singapore.....all in cash...no bank loan!

Advertisement

Confuz

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 11:52:10 PM »

We sud sign that stupid treaty....we hate indonesia for banning sand and granite....but we should be proud of them, just like malaysia.....they are dead serious about stopping corruptions.    I still remember i could "pay" a m'sian traffic policeman RM$20 to let me off the hook for speeding.   Now, if i do that, i have to go to jail.

In Indonesia, corruptions is so rampant, especially in civil service.   How does the rich become so rich while majority are soooo poor.   I do remember, if u like something to be done in indonesia....just pay undertable money....everything will be very efficient..... Grin

Look at the way they buy properties in singapore.....all in cash...no bank loan!

Wah! If they really ban gas and timber, then really big time liao!
things like getting more and more serious btw us and our neighbours..
y not just sign the treaty and move on.. also dunno what is so impt about the treaty...
sand and granite already so jialat.. if the list continues to build up, then we will face more and more problem..
Americano

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 01:36:41 AM »

I wonder why the govt spend 10 Billion on defence, when all they need to do is to ban this, ban that. Puzzling Huh?
alfa_juliet

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 03:07:07 AM »

actually cannot blame them too..
see like sand, it effects the sea, it effects their fishermen.  most of their poor people work as.

well, maybe it could be environmental problem.  maybe not.  could be a sign of asking for higher price, we never know...

could be all this mining proning their danger of quakes, which the Indons can't afford to take further tremors? 

we are very fortunate lor...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: