Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 11:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Window handles dropping off  (Read 43722 times)
vincentchua2412

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »

IT'S DUE TO THE DESIGN OF  THE HANDLE,WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM,BUT FOR ME I AM ABLE TO FIXED IT EASILY.
Remove the black plastic cover,unscrew the handle,tighten the screw from the back. cheers

Advertisement

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 12:37:11 PM »

IT'S DUE TO THE DESIGN OF  THE HANDLE,WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM,BUT FOR ME I AM ABLE TO FIXED IT EASILY.
Remove the black plastic cover,unscrew the handle,tighten the screw from the back. cheers

ok thanks for the tips as our window is the same kind  Wink
Mikel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2006, 10:31:18 AM »

Help!

My windows handles are "taking turns" to drop off or break off. The windows are also slowly but surely coming misaligned frrom the window frames (probably due to inferior hinges). I am starting to have problems closing them.

I live in one of the "flowery named" blocks at the overhead bridge to sengkang.

Any of you have this problem with your windows?

How did you get it fixed?

Think we live in the same area and one of mine has broken off and the other is on the way.  My hubby bought another handle from DIY shop and replaced it.
lweicheo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 04:02:11 AM »

I too have problem with windows 1 year after shifting in. The black rubber lining surround the windows pane comes losse and drop off.

I complain to HDB, they say more than 1 year, got to fix myself.

I wrote a nasty letter complianing that they use inferior materials and does a lousy. I even question if flats build by HDB can last for 99 years when signs of defects appears after 1-2 years.  head banging

They come and replace for me "out of goodwill".  smile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: