Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 06:34:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unreasonable Chicken rice stall employees @ PP  (Read 2200 times)
edde

Ignore
« on: April 11, 2011, 10:36:43 AM »

I visited the chicken rice today at abt 12noon with abundance of chicken (mostly roasted) available.

I ordered 3 packets of roasted chicken drumstick rice and 1 packet of normal roasted chix rice. The staff suggested that I take white chix drumstick rice instead. I refused becoz i only eat roasted chix but the staff still insisted. I pointed out the abundance of roasted chix there but the so-called person i/c said they cannot sell me the 3 roasted drumstick and left the rest of the chix hanging.

hello?? this is busy lunch hrs. they hv so little faith in themselves that their chix (without the drumstick) will not be able to sell out?? if they cant sell, why hang the chix there?? can only buy normal parts or half chix or whole chix?? what kinda attitude is this??

I was so angry i forgoed the 3 packets of drumstick rice, only order 1 packet of normal. If this is not my hb's request, i wldnt hv even bought the packet of rice from them. the uncle who Q behind me got so angry with their attitude and cancelled his order with them!

I hv decided to boycott this stall from now on. no matter how gd their food is, their attitude sucks. big time.

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: