Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Poll
Question: Which is the worst attitude foodstall in Koufu Punggol Plaza?
Indian Food Stall - 0 (0%)
Muslim Food Stall - 12 (37.5%)
Vegetarian Food Stall - 1 (3.1%)
Duck Rice Stall - 5 (15.6%)
Hokkien Mee Stall - 1 (3.1%)
Chai Chee Mee Stall - 2 (6.3%)
Porridge/Pig Spare Parts Stall - 0 (0%)
Ban Mian Stall - 3 (9.4%)
Western Food Stall - 2 (6.3%)
Yong Tau Hu Stall - 2 (6.3%)
Mixed Rice Stall - 1 (3.1%)
Prawn Noodle/Ngoh Hiang Stall - 2 (6.3%)
Chicken Rice Stall - 1 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst foodstall in Koufu Punggol Plaza?  (Read 26460 times)
XLR8

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2007, 12:04:18 AM »

Hi guys, think I must share with you my experience on this "Cheater" and Attitude problem Chai Chee Mee stall with this fat slob lady whose face macham you owe them a million bucks or what F*$%!  mad

Last week I ordered a pack of noodles, upon payment I flashed the "Koufu Discount Card". Then she scolded me say must show before making order. She said must say $2.50 packet. So I sensed something was up.

Today I flashed the card before I made the order and guess what?! She sneakily(prob thought I didnt see) took out some of the ingredients. Then wats the point of the discount card in the first place? I pay $3 I get full ingredients, I use the discount card I pay less but I also get less. Damn morons...

I also encountered another cheater which is the Duck Rice stall. Face like not happy all the time. First round I ordered duck noodles and I specifically mentioned $2.50 pack. Then she asked for $3. So i thought 50cents forget it lar so I paid and left. Then 2nd time I ordered, same thing happened. I told her nicely that I asked for $2.50 and NOT $3!! So she said I already pack, take it or leave it and show me KL face! WTF?  Angry

I don't know if you punggol mates out there encountered such moronic dishonest stall vendors?

Advertisement

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 03:48:18 AM »

notice the duck rice stall increase their price to 330 per plate. too expensive, no more free additional rice also

XLR8

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 07:58:37 AM »

notice the duck rice stall increase their price to 330 per plate. too expensive, no more free additional rice also

Ya, duck porridge from 2.50 increase to 3.00 now.
nugget

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 09:07:43 AM »

to me is the muslim food stall... once i ordered sausages, egg and veg ,they charge me S$4.8!! i question them and they say sausages is meat and that alone is $2! i was so ticked off, it was only a misearable 6 pieces, i told her off i dont want, she can take it back, but she say cannot, i must take it.. i was angry and went to complain to the foodcourt manager, he said he cant do anything, and told me many people already complain about them... this is really day light robbery!!! mad realise they put up the price list lately?.. guess too many people have been complaining about them over charging!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: