Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 01:57:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SPC Petrol Kiosk: Accident waiting to happen  (Read 4833 times)
Gary182

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2011, 10:15:57 AM »

The exit point of the SPC petrol kiosk is an area waiting for accident to happen. Many vehicles try to make illegal turn in to the kiosk and many do not even signal their intention and just stop at the exit as other vehicles was trying to come out of it.
Hope the management of SPC and the LTA can look into this before a accident happen and the car behind will be blame for some stupid action by someone infront.

Advertisement

limweech

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:51:52 PM »

There were a number of "Town Hall Forums" held a while ago. I went to the event at Punggol Gardens. I think someone brought up the SPC Petrol station traffic problem. The MP was aware of the problem.. but I don't remember what was said.

Photos of the event at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.118372384892383.17041.103155363080752 which are dated 14 Nov 2010.

Ms Penny Low has a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/mspennylow
email address is penny_low@prpg-grc.sg

Maybe you can check with her, and find out the current status ?
Gary182

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 06:17:12 AM »

Thanks for the update.

I do see SPC try to put more cones to prevent cars from turning in but still there is too many idiots driver who just want to save a few drops of petrol to make a U-turn further up at the next traffic light. Now the area where the cone is become a parking lot for some.

Maybe a camera to take all the errant drivers and send it to TP will do the job.
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:42:03 PM »

What time of day do you usually see cars entering through the exit?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: