Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 03:53:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PUNGGOL PLAZA BUS SHUTTLE SERVICE IGNORES 637A-D, 638A-D AND 640+ SERIES BLOCKS  (Read 7562 times)
csaha2012

Ignore
« on: October 03, 2012, 09:56:54 PM »

HI ALL

I WANTED TO RAISE A CONCERN TO PUNGGOL PLAZA BUS SHUTTLE SERVICE.

THE FREE SHUTTLE BUS OF PUNGGOL PLAZA COMPLETELY IGNORES 637A-D, 638A-D AND 640+ SERIES BLOCKS. THERE ARE NO STOPS NEAR BY THESE BLOCKS TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO COME BACK WHILE RETURNING BACK.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT WHICH MANAGEMENT TAKES CARE OF THE MANAGING THESE SHUTTLE BUSES?

THANKS
C SAHA

Advertisement

sophia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 04:10:18 AM »

The main reason probably due to there is an Ang Mo Supermarket around this neighbour hood. As the bus is cater for ppl travel to ppg plz instead of for ppl stays near ppg plz to travel to AngMo to buy things.
csaha2012

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 09:48:17 AM »

Sophia - I think you raised a valid point ... Prices of items in AngMo is definitely competitive than Punggol Plaza. But the problem is - due to this all these people who stay near AngMo are missing Punggol Plaza Bus.
shirleytan81

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 05:04:46 AM »

Ya i agree that the shuttle bus should make the trip to punggol meadow part also instead of having one stop at Punggol Garden which is so near punggol plaza & then straight to the right turn towards punggol breeze area make no sense why it cannot go to Punggol meadow side.  When at punggol plaza during raining heavily time really a problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: