Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 12:16:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PP Bookshop RUDE OLD UNCLE  (Read 21798 times)
mucha

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 10:02:44 PM »

My wife had the same experience too.
I think we should open a new tread for boycott

Advertisement

sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 10:26:33 PM »

Today i went to the bookshop and I'm VERY MAD  mad mad

There's an elder man in the shop THAT IS VERY RUDE!!!! and he really puts me off..this is my second bad encounter.  Wanted to make photocopies of some paper as I need them in several sets...he seemed to be lost and doesn't do things systematically, out of kind heart, I asked him why he doesn't use the feeder since its so much faster. Mind you I only ask him nicely...i thought maybe I could help somemore...UURRRGGGHHHH

Guess what...he told me off by saying "You want me to do???  If you want me to do, then shut up!"  His tone was unhappy and frustrated....I was so annoyed that I looked straight at him and asked him why is he so rude.  I told him he has no manners straight to his face.   

I was contemplating of not doing my photocopying there, but as I need it urgently, I had no choice. If I had a choice, I wouldn't even go there.  Such a unpleasant event of the day. 

The worse part, he took more than 45 mins to copy 7 sets of 14 pages!!!! 

Talk about being kind but that's what you get in return  head banging head banging

These are the ones that spoil others day.....Such uncalled rude behaviour

oh..u should have gone to the 1st floor......foto shop...they do have such service...
koko51sg

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2006, 01:00:49 PM »

ya....thanks!  But they don't charge the same price even you copy more.  That's why I have to go to the stationery shop.
Fire76

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »

I guess all should buy a copier/fax/scanner/printer printer...hahaha...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: