Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 05:56:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noisy construction work in Greendale Sec Sch  (Read 2433 times)
crazecatz

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2010, 11:06:38 AM »

For the past 3 weeks, i have been enduring the knocking, drilling and banging sound coming from the construction work in Greendale Sec Sch.  They are building some kind of plant nursery (at least what it looked like from my unit) since when the sch reopened in Jan.  It's affecting my sleep and my newborn baby kept waking every 2 hours.  The noise is still loud even after closing all the windows. 

Everyday starting from 9am all the way till 9pm, the workers kept working on the site.  It's also affecting my 6 years old daughter who i tried to put her to bed at 9.30pm. How to sleep well with the constant knocking sound echoing up the block? The last straw was when i thought no construction work should be carried out on Sun but i was wrong!!! The workers started their work at 9+ yesterday which is a Sunday!!! I can't even rest my ears on a peaceful sunday morning???  How ridiculous!!

I reckon the sch will respond if i were to write to them.  Previously i have written to them regarding an issue and they didn't even bother to reply so i went on and emailed to MOE which apologised on their behalf.

For residents who are staying around Greendale Sec, shall we start a petition to restrict them from continuing the construction from a certain timing just like HDB rules during a renovation in a flat.

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: