Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 08:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: noisy aircraft flying over Punggol  (Read 127934 times)
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 01:46:04 AM »

commercial planes, the noise is bearable.

Punggol is military planes, or whatever...noise is louder than commercial ones.

Look at East Coast, Bayshore, their houses there fetching high price too.

Advertisement

tiong

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 02:31:22 AM »

the airforce got so many airbase in singapore, for example in the changi and western area, but why must they use the airbase in the centre of punggol, houngang, tampines to pratice flying their aircraft. Since it is miltary aircraft, the aircraft must have carry some bome or missile, what happen if these weapons droped down when they fly over our punggol area. They don't know the safety of these meh?
TH

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 04:29:28 AM »

Come on lah,  S'pore so small, where they set their base doesn't make much of difference.  HDB never use gun to point to our head to buy flats here mah.  The airbase is here before the estate is built.  So if we choose to stay here, then who is to blame?   The planes flying around where got carry bomb?Huh?
Only live firing then will load right? Live fireing is not done anywhere near here.
Sorry if i offended people here, but my personal view is that we shouldn't always complain....give a solution instead.  You don't want aircaft fly here, then they fly where?  Malaysia boundary is very near, the flying zone is smaller that last time.  They can't fly into other country's terriotries.  So where do they fly?  They must make U-turn halfway taking off already, so where we propose them to fly?   They have constraint too, so don't blame so much on then flying here, if you were them what will you do?
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 04:35:44 AM »

Come on lah,  S'pore so small, where they set their base doesn't make much of difference.  HDB never use gun to point to our head to buy flats here mah.  The airbase is here before the estate is built.  So if we choose to stay here, then who is to blame?   The planes flying around where got carry bomb?Huh?
Only live firing then will load right? Live fireing is not done anywhere near here.
Sorry if i offended people here, but my personal view is that we shouldn't always complain....give a solution instead.  You don't want aircaft fly here, then they fly where?  Malaysia boundary is very near, the flying zone is smaller that last time.  They can't fly into other country's terriotries.  So where do they fly?  They must make U-turn halfway taking off already, so where we propose them to fly?   They have constraint too, so don't blame so much on then flying here, if you were them what will you do?

I will fly above orchard, bukit timah and shentonway area. See those super rich can tahan or not.
And see their complains will be addressed or not. haha...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: