Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 03:12:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noises from construction sites, Sundial  (Read 30341 times)
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 09:40:13 PM »

to add on : once the wire rope of the crane broke while carrying the load (it crashes down), it's so scary to see the crane hook swing from side to side and it hit against one of the wall.
many times see the workers working, standing on the top flr(roof) during the night with no light .  called many times to report them.
and last 2 days, they parked 5-6 pick-ups/cars along the service road infront of 165A&B occupying 1 lane. reason being work carried out near to the big playground. it's so dangerous and inconsiderate cos taxis and school buses coming in and out as well as ppl from the estate walking to and fro PP. called HDB, Town Council and NPC.  just saw them barricate up tt area. so suppose cars can't use the stretch of road.
fustrating for ppl like us home all day, bearing the noise, dust and view kena blocked.
why can't the flats be built further out, why do those ppl still select sundial when they could see tt their bedrooms are open for all to view.  Undecided

Advertisement

punggolboy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 10:54:12 PM »

Yeah, I think the way they work is so dangerous, mishap could happen anytime (touch wood).
Yesterday, one of the crane "arm" park directly at Blk 165B.  It so dangerous, nobody can guarantee that the crane "arm" might not break and hit Blk 165B, they should park the "arm" away from residential area.
My wife was the one who alert me....i should have taken a pic and post it here.

I will do that next time.

I think there is a banner in the worksite, Safety first.....yeah rite....safety for their workers, hack care about the residences next door.... Tongue

aimnfire

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 11:42:21 PM »

once i saw the workers fighting among themselves hehe
lucky no one falls from i think 10 storey at that time of built.

yes....countless times i heard they work in the dark
you should alert MOM instead
jlim

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 12:34:16 AM »

any idea where the sundial carpark entrance/exit be?? dun know why are they digging the service road infront of 165B. Huh?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: