Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 21, 2024, 02:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Manners/Courtesy.....share your experience  (Read 13840 times)
Rizwin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »

Just this afternoon , i was at Hougang Mall KFC and there were many students esp those from HIHS in the restrnt. Saw a couple of ill-mannered incidences.

#1  Students did not thank the crew who sent a tray of food to their table. They simply grabbed their burgers and drinks. The adult male crew walked away with a whatdahell kindda look.

#2 Another group of students left their food trays and garbage on the table. Worst of all, the table was in a big mess.

(To these kids, 'Eh, i handled my young children and maneouvre the stroller also, i am capable in picking up my own tray to the trash bin!!!!!! Either you throw your own rubbish or grow up to be a rubbish in the society.')

Advertisement

icarus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 03:03:11 AM »

well i guess it becomes like a day to day thing!all those CME lessons learnt in school goes up in smoke.plus i preety much think that we are the only Country who needs a courtesy campaign.WTF right a courtesy campaign.it seems like everyone of us regardless of locals or foreigners are born without any mannys instilled into us that they have to installed them.i've seen foreigners who help clean our blocks and paints them are ten if not hundred times nicer than us locals!well this is wat happens when u we human begins tend to have the mentality that we're better than others!and bout the dog owners being inconsiderate dont worry the town council have better things to do!like car park offences.its more of a sin to park without paying than having crap and urine all over the blocks!and the owners are a bunch of A'holes whom if u speak nicely to them would just give u the F you look!you know who u are!inconsiderate bunch!
icarus

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 03:58:15 AM »

no offence to all do owners and lovers alike but it's the selected few that give them a bad name.i understand that dogs need to relief themsleves,well does'nt everyone but pls pls pls clean up after them.its not that hard.so please
fairy

Live for the moment...

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 10:38:59 AM »

This is Singapore. Welcome! hahhaa!!! What to do. Even if I am polite, i do not get appreciated either.

....oooO..............
.....(....)...Oooo...
......)../.....(....)....
.....(_/.......)../.....      The best step is forward.
...............(_/.......
... I WAS ............
.......... HERE ......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: