Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 08:49:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Manners/Courtesy.....share your experience  (Read 13838 times)
BlackStallion

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

i had my experiences too, during a bus trip to compass point when i was standing in the bus.
I was standing next to a upper-sec greendale student. As the bus was turning, he stepped on my foot quite hardly and i made quite a loud 'ouch' sound. Not only he stared at me, he nv even say 'sorry'. Then i realised he has percings on his ear and thought he was an "ah beng" or ganster lolx...

(wa, being an ah beng so much pride, cannot even say sorry meh)
Ever heard of the song 'Sorry seems to be the hardest word'.... Tongue

Rgds,
BlackStallion

Advertisement

tom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 09:59:23 AM »

No manners, no courtesy, or whatever, it happens almost everywhere in our everyday life. It's  actually quite frightening. It's becoming from bad to worst as years gone by. Shocked

It happens in eateries where young men and ladies, looks educated, book the whole table with bags, tissue papers, hair-pins, where many people are looking for empty seats with plates of food in their hands.

In MRT'S, very often you see expecting mothers standing in front of rows of seated able young men who's capable of running in the Olympics. They seem to keep a blind eye that some seats are reserved for expecting mothers and elderlys.  Roll Eyes It's furious to note MRT put up the signs  just for FUN.

In fact, MRT personnels are pacing up and down the trains with walkie talkie, really don't know what they are doing. Probably to catch terrorists. 

Smiley To keep our blood pressure normal, healthy and happy, sometimes it is better to ignore or pretend not to see what is happening around us. Of course, we must not behave like them.

biscuit

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »

I think we’ll get to see more of these people around us. Whether like it or not, they don’t cares not bothered and they’re going to stay at this manner. Worst of all, they don’t see the need to change. Here is not longer a gracious society. So don’t expect so much from these people. 
pinkdolphin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 04:01:38 AM »

Even jackie chan also comment singapore...recently
Cheers .. as long we are gracious by ourselves !!!And set good example to our kids ... Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: