Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 08:14:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KidzPayhouz Playhouz  (Read 5961 times)
DaddyR

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2012, 07:22:35 AM »

My son is in K2 at KidzPayhouz Playhouz,Blk 198,Punggol Field.I was strongly recommended to register my son there due to their reputations and results.However,I found out that it is all a facade.It is over populated and 3-4 classes are sharing 1 classroom.As a result,there is shortage of tables and chairs.My son and some other kids have to sit,writes and study sitting on the floor.My son mentioned that he will only be able to sit on the chair should there be some some absentees.Imagine how chaotic it will be during mother-tongue,both the Malay and Mandarin teachers teaching at the same time.For a 5-6 years old child to sit on the floor for 3 hours and study,that is inhuman.I've witness a sick child made to stand and waited to be fetch.Why is this child not resting in the sickbay and why isn't any teacher or the Principal(Liza) attend to that child?Is the sick not available or is the sick bay being used for other purposes?

I noticed that they do not have extra activities like sport day,going to the playground(for nursery) and I found that they don't hold graduation ceremony for K2 for the previous classes.In my opinion,she is cheating
our hard earned money by restraining the privileges and entitlements that our kids deserved.I've logged a complaints to MOE regarding this situations.I called upon other parents to step forward and join me to end this abuse face by our children.

Advertisement

DaddyR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 11:20:16 AM »

It is Kidz Playhouz....
DaddyR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 07:04:23 PM »

Hi Parents, please come forward and share your views.Our kids are innocent, don't deserve this treatment. They are in school to be guided and nurtered, not to be scolded and shouted at will.Please ask your kids about this school.Kids don't lie.Cheers....
jazzy2010

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:32:14 AM »

Hi DadyR - I too had a bad experience as my son was poked my a pencil several times by the teacher and I went to the police and filed a complaint and also went to MOE to complaint. It's been 3 weeks and latest I hear is that the school will be closing down very soon post investigations. Other parents also should check and start planning for other schools for admissoons.. These people deserve this and I thank Singapore Govt for everything
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: