Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 02, 2024, 05:22:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irresponsible dog owner who never leash his schuanzer  (Read 14796 times)
Jannabelle

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 04:57:44 AM »

Recently I had a similar incident when I was walking my dogs @ Blk 185. 2 woman were at the Park next to the playground with 3 dogs. There were 2 Big Dogs unleashed and one was hand carried.  When I saw the dogs unleashed, I pleaded the lady to leash her dogs. But she replied me "Don't worry my dog is VERY friendy." Right after that, one of the big dog growled in a ferocious tone, dashed over and bitten my little dog. I screamed for help, but because it was late in the night ard 3am there was no one. (If you are wondering why i walked my dog @ this time, its becos my dog is old and have this kidney problem, he cannot control his urine and needs to urine at odd timmings.)The lady then came to restrain her dog with her hands, meaning she did not even had a leash!! I checked my dog and noticed there was a deep wound at the back of his neck. I told them to take a look and requested them to take my dog to the vet.

Instead of being apologetic, the 2 woman took a look at the wound and said it was superficial and it was common for dogs to bite one another. She even reprimanded me not to walk my dog in that area!! I was shocked at their behavior!!! I then said i wanted to call the police. That was when their TRUE COLORS came out. One of the woman claimed she was having a stroke and faster walked away. Once the other woman went home. I asked her sister who was still there on what is the solution now. Her sister then laughed at me, saying she does not own the dogs and I can wait forever for her sister to come down. I was helpless!!! My biggest mistake is not bringing my handphone!! And i was stranded all alone, I wanted to bring my dog home but at the same time I dont want this 2 ladies to get away scott free for having such a bad attitude. So I yelled for help! The woman took flight and i chased initially but I was worried for my injured dog and decided it was better to bring my dog home immediately for medical attention first.

I called the police eventually and some neighbors that witness the incident pointed out their unit to me. When the police arrived, they created a scene!! And called the ambulance claiming they having a stroke and demanded to be sent to the hospital.

I had to bear about $1K for my dog medical fees that night. My dog and family had to pay for the doings of the IRRESPONSIBLE dog owners, while they went away scott free!!! It is unfair!

This is not the first time tt dog had bitten my dog. It had bitten my other dog before but @ that time my mum was the one walking the dogs, she saw the dog unleashed and was wondering all alone @ block 185. We thought that it was a stray, but after investigating some neighbors  pointed out this unit to me before, we did made a police report but when the police knocked on their door they refused to open the door!! We know they were in the house, bcos when we knocked the dogs barked but her some sounds then the dog went quiet.
That night was the first time I am seeing those 2 woman.

I told myself I am nv going to walk @ that park anymore to avoid them. BUT unfortunately the nightmare is not over.

I still bump into one of the ladies and she has been verbally harassing me!!!
She laughed at me saying that I cannot do anything to her. And bad mouth me in front of passerbys, everytime she sees me she will call me names. I will just keep quiet and keep my cool. But it seems that she mistaking my coolness for weakness!!

This happened twice to me. There is a high possiblilty that they will unleashed their dogs again as their actions so no signs of remorse!!! What if next time their fierce dogs bite again? The neighborhood does not need this people to make our homes a living hell.
Does anyone know of these 2 ladies, please do comment or can PM me to provide information. 
Together we can making our homes a safer place to live in.

Thanks.

Advertisement

Bumbo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 02:24:08 AM »

Hi, I know it is very long already since your post, but i think i have a idea who you are talking about. Is it the woman has a twin sister and they stay blk 185 #03?

I have been terrorized and verbally abused by them too.. I hate them so much I actually have to resort to selling my unit.

They leave their dogs to run all over the place and the dogs actually pounced on me when i was pregnant. and they enjoy scaring my kids by slamming their doors 5-6 times when they see my kids and when my kid cry they will laugh.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: