Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 10:45:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsideration Neighbours Playing Mahjong @ Wee hours at Blk195 area  (Read 5699 times)
bunnysg

Ignore
« on: January 16, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »

Dunno who is this inconsiderate neighbours playing mahjong at wee hours. at quite a number of occassions, i was lying in bed trying to sleep.. but the noise of the mahjong, the laffing sound and talking were too irritating that i couldnt sleep.. and when i look at the clock.. it was 1am+.  I'm staying at Blk 195A, therefore nt sure the inconsiderate neighbour is from 195A, B or C. so angry yor...  Undecided

Advertisement

bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:17:08 PM »

anyone staying at blk195A, B or C (or maybe even D) have the same encounters as me?? Huh?
spikey83

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 04:32:00 AM »

Dunno who is this inconsiderate neighbours playing mahjong at wee hours. at quite a number of occassions, i was lying in bed trying to sleep.. but the noise of the mahjong, the laffing sound and talking were too irritating that i couldnt sleep.. and when i look at the clock.. it was 1am+.  I'm staying at Blk 195A, therefore nt sure the inconsiderate neighbour is from 195A, B or C. so angry yor...  Undecided

Hey bunnysg, i share the same sentiments as you. I'm living at blk 195E and had to endure this nonsense almost every night, not to mention the laughter and the incessant noise that my family had to put up with.  head banging
bunnysg

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 08:29:33 PM »

Hi Spikey83, woow... u r staying at 195E n still can hear the noise?
guess the layout of the buildings are abit "problematic"... too "enclosed"
and all the sounds echo within the buildings.
I dun mind them playing mahjong at wee hours... but for them to mininise
the noise is much appreciated...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: