Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 09:37:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate neighbour at blk 201D  (Read 2481 times)
Happy Day

Ignore
« on: December 27, 2007, 03:17:23 AM »

Do you all have any neighbour who like to leave their rubbish bags outside the common corridor every day?

I just dont understand why it is so difficult for them to just take less than 10 steps to walk to the rubbish chute to throw!!!

So damn irritated.  mad

Advertisement

fsng0156

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 03:54:19 AM »

Actually I don't know which neighbour of ours leave the rubbish bags just outside the chute but never be bother to throw it down the chute.
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 10:16:52 PM »

Install an IP cam pointing at the 'usual deposit site' to capture the culprit.

Then post the entire clip over internet to shame that litter bug.
Happy Day

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:14:12 AM »

I had put a pic of note on the rubbish to tell them not to throw outside the corridor and even take a pic of the rubbish w the unit number and send to town council to complain.

Then guess what, the town council just gv some warning but that irritating inconsiderate couple just continue to throw outside and claim that they just put outside a while before they throw into the rubbish chute when she brg her son to school in the afternoon!!

Wa lau, I cannot believe that the town council actually accept such answer!!! head banging

If they find it smelly to put the rubbish in their hse even for that few hours, why throw outside for the whole world to smell and see. mad mad

It is so damn unsightly to open your door every mg to see a bag of rubbish beside at the corridor Angry

If ppl litter on the floor, at least the police would fine.

But if such ppl throw bags of rubbish outside the corridor and claim that they would throw at the chute a few hours later, is there any authority that can take actions to stop such inconsiderate actions Huh?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: