Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 07:49:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate Neighbour  (Read 3855 times)
sleeplessnights

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »

One family leaving in Blk 651 Level 8 facing the garden is so irritating n annoying. And when now i am writing this at 6.10am, she is chopping something in the kitchen so loudly especially when our kitchen design is so near that you can even hear someone washing their cups. She thought that the whole world sleep early n wake up early, dont need to work like her!!!! She had nve think that some people like me working shift, needs a good rest.
I just don't understand that why is there a need to drag her furniture across her living rm whole day n everyday, it can be as early as 5.30am man. Fr the sound of the dragging, can feel that is a big object like table. Do u know how irritating is that sound not just nosy, not everyone can take it!! And she also likes to throw her laundry bamboo out of the window 6+ in the morning, it just bang loudly on the holder.
Hanging out dripping towel with dog pee smell out of the window. Even other members also like to slam their door. So sway to have this type of neighbour!!! Really hope that she return to her hometown n nvr come back again!!!
I think is no point complainng to TC or HDB, cos if they have ear to listen they will have a brain to think and this things wont happen. This type of people have to treat back the same way, let them wake up every hour, let them have a feel for it. If there is any kind soul that can give some good ideas to treat them back, i would really appreciated, i am really in desperate for a good rest. Sometime i just really feel like throwing some chair rollers to her window or praying so hard that her table will break n hit her leg. think this will give her a very good lesson not to drag!!!

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: