Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 09:40:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate Neighbour  (Read 3128 times)
Wak Jawa

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2011, 04:51:41 AM »

There's a resident at block 635A Punggol Drive staying at a particular unit few floors above me who is inconsiderate... Every now and then (most of the time at night) I can see waters been thrown out of the bedroom window. Not only that, sometimes out fly leftover food, oranges skin and many other things. Infact, I had a friend staying at Blk 633B ever been splash by the water thrown while he was riding his bike in front of my block while going to work in the morning. Even the block cleaning aunty couldn't stand the ordeal of this Incident as she has clean it almost everyday. There was also once they threw dirty water (floor mopping water I guess) from the kitchen window and my whole laundry was drench with these waters... What I'm pissed off is part of the laundry is my working Uniform and we had to wash it again.. I've made a complaint to the Town Council on the spot... And they quickly take action by sending warning notice and flyers to the whole block resident which in the same row as my unit (from top to bottom).. Till now, I can still see and hear water splashing almost every nite........WAKE UP....Neighbour, you are not STAYING AT KAMPONG ANYMORE.... Angry
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 04:55:42 AM by Wak Jawa » Logged

Advertisement

vistarian

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 12:50:14 PM »

You can report to Town Council about these incidents.  
They will send their officer to investigate.

Better still,  take a video from outside - if you know when they
throw rubbish or water out of their window.

If its killer litter, they may loose their flat and jail for maximum of 5 years.

Heavy fines if continue throwng rubbish out of window (inspite of warning )
- fine as high as S$5,000 or more.  

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: