Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 16, 2024, 10:27:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate drivers parking at LRT station outside Punggol Plaza  (Read 68594 times)
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2007, 10:23:37 AM »

Drove to PP earlier to buy dinner, reached at 8.45pm and saw alot of cars illegally parked along the road causing slight jam.
Decided to call the TP toll free hotline to inform of the parking situation along Punggol Field.
A lady answered,"Punggol Field? Is this the road name?" When I said yes, she mentioned, "Sounds so funny."
Inside my heart, I told myself, what an ignorant fellow..
Anyway, she said,"I'll send an officer there to check."
So I went to the foodcourt, bought dinner, had a coffee while waiting.
Came out around 9.20pm and still see the same amount of cars there and some cars didnt even moved!!
Decided to call them again. A same old voice answered. She said, "Sir, u have called us earlier right?"
I replied, " Yes, and I would like to inform you that the cars are still there."
I asked for her name, she replied, "Elizabeth", I asked for her rank. Her reply is,"We are civilians." What the .....
Decided to hang up and give up hope..
Took a left turn and onto Punggol Central.... When just pass Blk 168A, when I'm still thinking why it took the TP so long to arrive or could it be they are caught in a jam, I saw a TP in his official uniform, with his iron horse parked by the road side, and tat fellow is happily chatting away on his handphone!!! Wanted to take his photo and post here but didnt want to run the risk of getting a summon for using HP while driving.
Therefore, just continued to drive on.... *sign*
Goodness! After so many accidents outside PP, they are still taking this illegal parking thing lightly...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 10:32:40 AM by Eropagnis » Logged

Look what I've found:

Advertisement

dafansu

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2007, 10:47:40 AM »

Drove to PP earlier to buy dinner, reached at 8.45pm and saw alot of cars illegally parked along the road causing slight jam.
Decided to call the TP toll free hotline to inform of the parking situation along Punggol Field.
A lady answered,"Punggol Field? Is this the road name?" When I said yes, she mentioned, "Sounds so funny."
Inside my heart, I told myself, what an ignorant fellow..
Anyway, she said,"I'll send an officer there to check."
So I went to the foodcourt, bought dinner, had a coffee while waiting.
Came out around 9.20pm and still see the same amount of cars there and some cars didnt even moved!!
Decided to call them again. A same old voice answered. She said, "Sir, u have called us earlier right?"
I replied, " Yes, and I would like to inform you that the cars are still there."
I asked for her name, she replied, "Elizabeth", I asked for her rank. Her reply is,"We are civilians." What the .....
Decided to hang up and give up hope..
Took a left turn and onto Punggol Central.... When just pass Blk 168A, when I'm still thinking why it took the TP so long to arrive or could it be they are caught in a jam, I saw a TP in his official uniform, with his iron horse parked by the road side, and tat fellow is happily chatting away on his handphone!!! Wanted to take his photo and post here but didnt want to run the risk of getting a summon for using HP while driving.
Therefore, just continued to drive on.... *sign*
Goodness! After so many accidents outside PP, they are still taking this illegal parking thing lightly...

who to blame? the drivers which is us

Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »

I do not have to blame myself, simply because I always park inside the basement carpark in PP.
Since there already is free parking, there is no reason why I should reduce the 2 lane road to 1 lane and cause jam.

Look what I've found:
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2007, 04:58:54 AM »

Here are the Punggol Parking Heros:-

http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php?topic=9360.0

Look what I've found:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: