Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
June 17, 2024, 12:53:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inconsiderate drivers parking at LRT station outside Punggol Plaza  (Read 68598 times)
pringles

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2007, 02:53:39 AM »

another thread says 'don't look back'

Which thread is that ?

Advertisement

LIOW

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2007, 02:48:50 PM »

For those who think that parking there for awhile is not a big issue, basically I pray for you to get the fine soon.
Parking outside church may also be illegal, but you got to weigh the difference.
Outside PP, there is only 2 lanes, by INCONSIDERATELY occupying one lane means other motorists left the other one to travel.
Not forgetting there are pedestrians too. If your bloody vehicle parked there because you need that little convenience to pick up your dinner or wat-so-ever seafood or seafart from the stall, and a pedestrian would to be knocked down one day if the on coming traffic is blocked by your convenient vehicle or on coming bus, I do hope you can still eat your seafood with a clear conscience!
nugget and LIOW, maybe you will learn if the pedestrian being knocked down is one of your family members.
Your farking inconsiderate thoughts turns me off totally! I wish you get booked soon.
I will not hesitate to call the traffic police if I see any illegal parked vehicle outside PP. Be it morning, afternoon or night.
Anyway it's TOLL FREE. I wish you all the best!

For those who think parking there don't make any stupid sense, please play your part to notify the TP anytime.
Don't forget that our friends, neighbours or even family members might be just near that stretch of road.
Just tell them illegal parking problem along Punggol Field outside PP. 
Traffic Police Hotline: 1800 5471818
TOLL FREE anyway
OR even take a photo of the illegal parked vehicles and post in this forum

I know it's wrong to park there, that's why I want to say sorry and I will not repeat it again. Why must you mentioned me and made so many comments? Stallion, as a driver or pedestrian,are you dare to say that you and your family members never commit any traffic offence such as: Change lane without signal, speeding,jaywalking,fail to use pedestrain crossing,cycling along footway,illegal parking outside school etc. Can any of this offence cause an accident? Hope that you and your family members really so 'perfect' on the road, if not ...
pringles

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2007, 12:08:57 AM »

I know it's wrong to park there, that's why I want to say sorry and I will not repeat it again. Why must you mentioned me and made so many comments? Stallion, as a driver or pedestrian,are you dare to say that you and your family members never commit any traffic offence such as: Change lane without signal, speeding,jaywalking,fail to use pedestrain crossing,cycling along footway,illegal parking outside school etc. Can any of this offence cause an accident? Hope that you and your family members really so 'perfect' on the road, if not ...

Aiyah...you don't have to be angry. I think Stallion is too carried away by his words. Maybe he is a small kid. Don't put that at heart. Be happy ok ?

LIOW

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2007, 09:19:24 AM »

Aiyah...you don't have to be angry. I think Stallion is too carried away by his words. Maybe he is a small kid. Don't put that at heart. Be happy ok ?
Hi pringles, your're right. Maybe stallion is too young to express himself in the correct way (his intention is good). I'm Ok now. Thanks a lot.

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: