Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 03:28:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stop a smoker from smoking downstairs  (Read 39674 times)
Tigger

Ignore
« on: April 17, 2007, 05:35:35 AM »

Sigh...
My downstairs neighbour smokes  smoking after dinner every nite.... unfortunately, that's when I finish the laundry and hang my damp clothes out to dry. So when he smokes his cigar (very smelly)  Angry then my clothes will have the smell... Sad

I'm not saying don't smoke, just irked that he has to smoke when y clothes are hanging out. Its not like he doesn't know I'm hanging clothes... just very inconsiderate.

Anyone has any ideas how to stop the smoke other than pouring water on him???

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 05:37:19 AM »

no use one lah......punggol ventilation is lousy you know. Unless you talk to him.
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 09:41:32 AM »

You could try to talk to him nicely, not sure how that would help. If all else fails, drop a durian on his head, it would speed up the dying process.  cheers
ultramanz

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 10:30:18 AM »

Sigh...
My downstairs neighbour smokes  smoking after dinner every nite.... unfortunately, that's when I finish the laundry and hang my damp clothes out to dry. So when he smokes his cigar (very smelly)  Angry then my clothes will have the smell... Sad

I'm not saying don't smoke, just irked that he has to smoke when y clothes are hanging out. Its not like he doesn't know I'm hanging clothes... just very inconsiderate.

Anyone has any ideas how to stop the smoke other than pouring water on him???

its not jus the smoke u must look out for.. he might conveniently flick his cigarette butt out from the window after smoking and not surprisingly, you'll soon find 'designer holes' on your favourite blouse..

I've got those before so..  mad mad mad do be careful..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: