Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 07:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Housing agent used superglue to stick flyers onto lift lobby walls  (Read 9409 times)
savvygal

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »

one more thing which i've been puzzling..
did u guys realised that the stopper at your letter box, was
always "unlock" by itself, despite locking it all the times...Huh?

I used to tot my wife unlock it... but she said she didnt.
Then i realised that it may be the postman who unlock it...
probably they got kopi $ from 'frequent flyers throwers"  Shocked

this happened to me too! suspect the postman is the most likely culprit since both my hubby & i didn't release the 'lock'. No one else would hold the master key to the letter boxes. it's so damn frustrating  angry when one opens the letter box & more than 3/4 of it is filled with junk mails from mostly property agents. These unscrupulous pple are too much... as if flooding residents' mail boxes with their "air-brushed" photos aren't enough, they've also resorted to leaving the sickening flyers on the main gate. Can u imagine what happens when pple go out of town? Any uncollected flyers left outside any house will only serve as an invite to potential burglars... does anyone hv any suggestion on what can be done to deter these 'litterbugs'?  mad

Advertisement

jo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »

one more thing which i've been puzzling..
did u guys realised that the stopper at your letter box, was
always "unlock" by itself, despite locking it all the times...Huh?

I used to tot my wife unlock it... but she said she didnt.
Then i realised that it may be the postman who unlock it...
probably they got kopi $ from 'frequent flyers throwers"  Shocked

this happened to me too! suspect the postman is the most likely culprit since both my hubby & i didn't release the 'lock'. No one else would hold the master key to the letter boxes. it's so damn frustrating  angry when one opens the letter box & more than 3/4 of it is filled with junk mails from mostly property agents. These unscrupulous pple are too much... as if flooding residents' mail boxes with their "air-brushed" photos aren't enough, they've also resorted to leaving the sickening flyers on the main gate. Can u imagine what happens when pple go out of town? Any uncollected flyers left outside any house will only serve as an invite to potential burglars... does anyone hv any suggestion on what can be done to deter these 'litterbugs'?  mad

Speaking about people who leave brochures at our doors... I m much more annoyed at the locksmiths who actually stick their stickers all around etc at the door bell, at the metal gate knob... some went to the extent of sticking over other stickers which were previously stuck there  head banging
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: