Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 02:40:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Smell  (Read 117659 times)
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2007, 11:17:06 AM »

Anyhow, we have been cheated by the HDB brochures. It stated 'clean' air. But apparently, it is not. Wake up at 3-5am where the burning smell is more obvious.

Ministry of Environment had already came to Blk 634+ for survey.

This smell pollution is affecting eldery and children who have respiratory or asthma problems. Health for children or eldery people not important mah?
Hi, Alaska
Is it true the MoE pple really came here to survey on the funny smell?  How did u come to noe abt it?
It's good news cos after feedback to NEA, finally they r taking some actions.. thumbs up
hey, maybe they r conducting survey b4 deciding whether to set up monitoring station here or not?   Roll Eyes

Advertisement

Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2007, 11:21:37 AM »

people will say 'you bought the wrong estate, never do yr homework before purchasing'.

I don't like these people who knows the problem and yet trying to deny the fact. Are we deaf, dumb, loss of smell, blind mah?
If I have time, I'll try to make a fuss about it. First is HDB. I'll use the treetop as an example. They promised 'clean crisp air'?

so many people selling below valuation price. Just to get out of this cheating HDB.
It's true tat we do get 'clean & crisp' air here...but unfortunately not all the time..   Grin
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2007, 05:43:49 PM »

Hi, Alaska
Is it true the MoE pple really came here to survey on the funny smell?  How did u come to noe abt it?
It's good news cos after feedback to NEA, finally they r taking some actions.. thumbs up
hey, maybe they r conducting survey b4 deciding whether to set up monitoring station here or not?   Roll Eyes

my friend staying at blk above the budget value shop/kopitiam.

Someone had actually make a feedback to Ministry of environment already. They knocked on each door asking how they feel about the air. They done many months ago not a recent case you know.
Now can't be identified whether from Lor Halus or Pasir Gudang.

The issue here HDB has to stop cheating using 'clean crisp air' in the brochures where Punggol air is unable to deliver that promise. This is against morality. Asking people to move to Punggol and suffer health problem. I only pity those children and eldery who has respiratory and ashtma problem.
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2007, 10:07:18 PM »

Alaska and Chilliqueen, that is good news hearing that NEA is now more pro-active in solving the problem. So maybe we will all get our wishes for a healthier environment.  clapping

Could anyone with news on NEA's actions please post in this link, so that any new comers to Punggol or this forum, could be updated on the good news.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: