Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 29, 2024, 01:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funny Smell  (Read 117239 times)
Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 03:12:39 AM »

folks,
do you think it helps to bring it up as a group? I am in if most of us support group petition. Alternatively, I'll find an opportunity to attend the meet-the-citizen session and share with Peggy ...

I would love to, but my current address is Yishun. So that makes me a non-voter. My flat will only be ready in 2009. Sad
I think tat shld not be a problem if u clearly state that u will be a future residents of PG.. Wink

Advertisement

Chilliqueen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 03:38:13 AM »

I don't think it matters. None of the Ministers stayed in such areas.  stick tongue
hey, dun forget the MPs are suppose to serve the residents..ok(wei min fu wu)...
tat's y we hav meet the pple session...  smoking
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 04:30:26 AM »

aiyah Ms Penny Low lah......not Peggy. Make me blur.........
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 04:37:06 AM »

I think if enough fuss is made, there might be a small improvement. Maybe we might all get a air purifier, courtesy of Punggol MP. Smiley
There has got to be serious long term health issues, with the constant air pollutants the residents are inhaling everyday. Sad
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: