Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 07, 2024, 05:14:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Feedback on problems around Blk 204A Punggol Field  (Read 1960 times)
lennon

Ignore
« on: June 21, 2008, 11:31:52 AM »

I am a resident of Blk 204A Punggol Field. I have noticed a few issues around my estates/blk.

1) Mosquitoes at ground level common green- recently went to take a sit there for about 10 mins and got several bite. I'm concerned about the well being of those children from the 2 childcare within close poximity.

2) Urination in lift at blk 204A- happens a few times a week and the worse thing is that it will be left unmmended for few days before someone finally clear it.

3) Littering- It seems like someone leaving in this blk is consistantly throwing drink packets, tissues and stuff out of the windows. More often then not, I see litters on the grass patch at ground floor, and it's not say 1- 2 pieces, its like the whole floor is full of used tissues and other rubbish.

4) Lack of simple exercise facility- It will be nice if we can have some basic exercise stations here as the next nearest one is many blks away.

I am proud to be leaving in an estate like Punggol and will certainly hope that this beautiful estates will not be tarnished by some inconsiderate person.

Hope that the community can look into my feedback, thank you for your kind attention.

Lennon Seah 

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: