Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 08:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fabric Pro sucks  (Read 3473 times)
JamesR

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2010, 05:51:44 AM »

My wife just had a terrible experience at Fabric Pro laundry and dry cleaning located @ Compass Pt B2  Angry

My wife brought her $300 velvet dress bought in Tokyo to Fabric Pro for dry-cleaning. The staff, Jean, was eating her waffle and her hands are stained with blueberry when we reached the counter.
She touched my wife's expensive dress without cleaning her hands. What makes it worst was when she took the velvet dress and asked my wife how she wants to clean the dress (oh mine, she doesn't know that velvet can only be dry-cleaned???!!) , my wife answered "dry-cleaning pls". Thereafter, she chucked my wife's expensive dress at a corner of the counter. My wife was worried so asked Jean whether she will put her dress in a bag or something...Jean replied rudely "I know what to do!".

After paying $13.65 (after membership disc), my wife went up the escalator but worried abt her dress will be dirtied/damaged by the staff cos if the staff did not even treat her dress properly and professionally at the counter, she has no confident that her dress will be back in one piece!!!

So we decided to get the dress back instantly and asked for refund. When we went back to the counter, the dress was left at the counter still at the very corner. Jean was chit-chatting with her Filippino colleague (back-facing the counter) and did not keep the dress. My wife was shocked and very upset by the poor service rendered by Fabrio Pro. She told Jean that she wanted a refund. To our horror, Jean rudely commented that my wife should think PROPERLY before sending it to her, She told my wife off by saying that she had wasted her invoice!!!! 
We swear we will NOT patronise Fabric Pro anymore, and they should not called themelve Fabric PRO!!!!
SUCK!!!!   mad

Advertisement

keroppi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 04:44:47 AM »

I agree with you totally, nothing to shout about their service. I joined them as a member 6 months ago, and I have not received my card and when I called their office to check, they can't find my name! Fortunately, I kept the temporary membership card. Apart from this, they don't  dryclean my clothes well...I can still see the stains.
And yes, you are right, they don't handle our clothes with care!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: