Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 16, 2024, 08:45:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Encounter With A Sec Student  (Read 21610 times)
H2OSeekers

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2007, 09:30:13 AM »

I like it when parents take a pro-active role in discipline of their kids. Starts young and less likely they would be a handful when older.  cheers

Advertisement

BearyPoison

-.-"'

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 05:17:56 AM »

Hi I feel sorry for you, Vivien. I am working with diff schs. I have seen a lot of this kind of students. I feel sorry for them too. Most of them wanted attention very much as their parents have no time for them. They told me about their "notorious" stories. E.g. eat drugs, play traunt etc. They kind of scare me. I don't have any kids right now but I am very worried that my children might end up like them.  Undecided Undecided I now can understand y so many ppls who works with kids, might choose to be single....  Undecided Undecided

I encourage parents to have more time with your kids. Maybe one of parents can work part-time and another full-time. Once I heard of a person saying, if you don't have time for the kids to show them your love. The "bad" friends will have time to show them their "love".

?_?
trader2828

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2007, 03:18:48 PM »

so fast increase 10 cents.

I bought like beginning of the year.
But to warn you, the hook handle comes out easily.

Maybe the owner was reading this forum.
Anticipated demand = higher prices.  Grin
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 02:25:45 AM »

clapping
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: