Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 12:54:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Planes flying overhead  (Read 35392 times)
busybee73

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 11:36:45 PM »

Hi, I notice on the news about 
By Channel NewsAsia, Updated: 30/09/2010
Parents concerned after RSAF helicopter made emergency landing near school
I am started to worry about the flying of the fighter plane in our punggol estate. Imaging Apache helicopter can mounfunction  and landed in woodland estate . How about fighter plane and C-130 ,flying in punggol estate. Even worse , most of the time , they fly so low that I can see the logo of the plane. I wonder is The SAF go to do something about the flying safety in the populated estate.

Advertisement

Mummysara

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2010, 04:10:13 AM »

Wow.. peace and quiet at last.Sorry to be sarcastic, but we really have to thank the Apache helicoptor for the momentarily peace we have now.

Why do they have to fly those planes everyday. My toddler screams each time they zoom pass and the next moment my new born girl gets startled from her nap. It's really driving me crazy head banging
Geri49

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2010, 09:23:53 PM »

The noise is definitely getting worse. i work from home and the impact on me is great. I am really getting sick of this. They fly on weekends too!!! mad
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: