Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 01:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blk 186-192 driving opposite direction in one-way carpark  (Read 2294 times)
blueglass

Ignore
« on: December 17, 2008, 08:13:44 AM »

Today I've had a nasty experience with a lorry driver driving in the opposite direction through the one-way carpark at blk 186-192. He wouldn't even let me park first! He just squeeze tightly past me.  head banging This is the latest in a string of nasty experiences in the last few months. I've even seen cars speeding through the whole stretch of the carpark (in the opposite direction, of course) from "exit to entrance".  They are becoming more and more defiant and aggressive because the authorities are doing absolutely nothing about it.  mad HDB won't do anything until a child gets knocked down or cars collide. I tolerated this illegal activity for a few years but I think I'm starting to get really pissed. I've writing to HDB but no results. Anybody else had bad encounters? Does anyone know how to arrest this issue? Will complaining to Penny Low help? Perhaps snapping several pictures of vehicles entering the "exit" and lodging a police report?  thumbs up Any ideas?

Advertisement

sin64

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 03:32:50 AM »

Hi blueglass, if its any comfort to you its happening everywhere.  There was this biker who blatanly rode passed me while I was driving down the slope exiting the carpark.  He didn't give a hoot about going the opposie direction!  Cars are also entering the carpark from the exit!!  This is becoming a cowboy town!! mad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: