Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 03:57:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: blk 175B 2nd flr dog owner  (Read 16712 times)
mucha

Ignore
« on: July 20, 2006, 08:22:12 PM »

This owner has 2 dogs. often bring the dogs down to pee and poo. the owner alway let loose one of the dogs. Sometimes i want to believe when the owner says that the dogs will not bite. being a muslim it is always difficult to make these owner to understand that we cannot let the dogs touch us inadventently.
Sometimes when these owners answer for their dog i wonder if the dogs ever told them personnally that it will not bite.

Advertisement

sybersons

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 11:51:04 AM »

i'm not a muslim but i can emphatise with you.

its not even the dog bite, it's about the "uncleaniness" right?

perhaps you can write a note to share your concerns, or provide some religious background to the dog owner.
hopefully, they will come to be more understanding.
KJ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 09:49:47 PM »

i'm not a muslim but i can emphatise with you.

its not even the dog bite, it's about the "uncleaniness" right?

perhaps you can write a note to share your concerns, or provide some religious background to the dog owner.
hopefully, they will come to be more understanding.

thumbs up do share your concerns with the dog owner thumbs up

and if he tries to be rude or difficult, let us know...
perhaps we punggolians can do something about it...   winked

mad mad mad mad
sleepingfish

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 09:51:49 PM »

This owner has 2 dogs. often bring the dogs down to pee and poo. the owner alway let loose one of the dogs. Sometimes i want to believe when the owner says that the dogs will not bite. being a muslim it is always difficult to make these owner to understand that we cannot let the dogs touch us inadventently.
Sometimes when these owners answer for their dog i wonder if the dogs ever told them personnally that it will not bite.

hi there.....i do believe that certain dogs dun  bite and can be let loose.....well, i do undestrand how you feel as you are worried that the dogs might go near you.....perhaps you can highlight to the owner....

as for myself, i do have a dog...n i do let it loose...she dun bite she dun wander around .....but as and wen i see any muslim around i will definitely carry her....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: