Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 19, 2024, 12:45:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of cheats at Durian Store outside Punggol Plaza  (Read 15279 times)
Mel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 04:34:18 AM »

Eh? I bought from then twice and both times the durians were quite nice...maybe they see pregnant lady dun dare to give spoilt ones...but the uncle did advice me not to trf into the styrofoam box cos he says if he trf to the box for me from the durian shell, the durian will get wet and quality will turn bad so I usually just bring the whole durian home...

After hearing abt the tissue thingy I thank god I do not buy those in the boxes!  clapping

Advertisement

Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 04:52:32 AM »

now i buy from heartland mall there. $1 durian.
Mel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 05:15:25 AM »

$1 durians....edible or not??? Too good to be true!
punggolow

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 05:53:24 AM »

Still have not tried this new stall at PP. I do miss buying durian from the previous durian seller - the husband of the 1st fruitstall at the basement - he said durian not easy to earn since he sell so cheap! Sometimes got free one because of my youngest daughter. He used to give her a bunch of grapes or banana, them even give her 1 whole durian - anyway he knows hubby and myself durian lovers, so always buy from him.

$1 durians....edible or not??? Too good to be true!

Cheap because it is small - you must know how to choose - from the smell - can get very good deal if know how to choose. Me only know how to eat, so must make friends with durian seller to help choose good ones. Children like sweet ones, hubby likes bitter ones, I like the creamy and strong smell ones. Durian by weight is the more expensive but usually nice ones. Those packed are usually more inferior in terms of quality, unless you buy from relaible ones like the durian sellers of Emicakes (ex but got quality) or your regular durian suppliers.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: