Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad maintenance of Rooftop Garden  (Read 8888 times)
SERENERIC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 12:26:55 AM »

Shocked  hey shells, u guys are lucky to have escape from that fight!

1 murder case in punggol last year ... wat's next?

Advertisement

shells

Squirrel, Squirrel... here I come!!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 05:13:27 AM »

ha.. it's ok la.. i wasn't scared or anything.. but i was more concerned of the impression it left on my friends.  so paiseh.. first time they come singapore only, run into such incidents.  the guys were shouting in hokkien, but the guy being bashed was Malay.. though i didn't take a very clear look on their faces.

sakori

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 02:52:48 AM »

hey..is it de blk 196 de roof garden..cus tat garden issh like..wad u said

Confuz

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 04:12:59 AM »

my side is quite alright, except for some inconsiderate kids who scribble on the wooden tables,  Miss A love Mr B la.. all the teenagers i believe.

other than that, it's still ok.
there was once in early dec, i was there one evening with one of my couchsurfer, he was using my laptop there.. we were just having a chat.. about 8 or 9pm.  suddenly, this group of kids came down, shouting away.  3 of them was bashing 1 guy up.  real hard.  and they were just about 2 feet away from my friend (we were sitting at the table), they were behind him.  then, before we know it, a 5th guy came, holding a parang in his hand.. man... i was shocked.  my friend closed my laptop immediately and we decided to move away.  he asked me, "does this happen often in Singapore?"  i told him, it's the first time i encounter this since all the years i've moved in to Punggol.

after that we went back straight to my flat.  we started telling his wife about it.. and she was pretty stunned too.  haha.. later on he even jotted the incident down in his journal.  as we were talking in the kitchen, we could even hear those kids shouting downstairs.  they are probably in their early twenties.

wow! sounds extremely violent! did u call the police?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: