Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 17, 2024, 05:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attitude Salesgirl at Fuji-Punggol Plaza  (Read 20351 times)
RoadRunner

Ignore
« on: March 22, 2007, 11:04:24 AM »

Hello there,

Have you ever encounter such a bad experience at Punggol Plaza Fuji??? mad

My passport is expiring soon so need a passport size photo for renewal. I have a negative of my photo which is a 3R size so I brought it to this Fuji at Punggol Plaza level one.

AT the counter, I took out the negative and ask the chinese sales girl(30+/long hair) if she can help me. SHe reply reluntantly saying it was not quite possible as my negative is not for passport size and if I want it, it might not be in correct size and I have to cut to size myself, and if any thing goes wrong don't put the blame on her. As I was able to develop the negative to passport size photo before so I ask the sales girl again to comfirm politely. Impatiently she gave the same reply and you can sense that she was not interested to serve you. At the same time, I saw some sample behind her and asked if the outcome will be one of the sample behind, guess what? She ignore me, don't even bother to turn around to show me despite me kept pointing at the sample behind her.

With this type of treatment, I told her that I'm not going to deal with her as her attitude sucks! The reply from her was to ask me to go somewhere else and she don't seem sorry or guilty at all!   

From Punggol where I stay, I have to go another place which is Compass Point. At the basement one, I saw Fuji again! Luckily there is another one which is Photo Image which I decided to go to.

Same as what I did at Fuji, I ask the sales girl if they can help? What they did really impressed me. First they say that it is possible but need to check my negative. After scanning the negative, they told me possible but the negative was dirty due to fungus so effect will not be good. With that I decided to take a new instant photo with them. This is what I call service and really good service that most customer will appreciate.   

This is just what I want to share so that you all can avoid this type of bad service which we don't deserved. waving

Advertisement

hurricane

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »

ya, she has got attitude probelem. always not interested to serve customers and dun even smile. i think she does the morning shift. i jus try to go in the evening when she's not there. the other girls are friendlier..
Confuz

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 09:42:24 PM »

This kind of people why in the first place want to work in retail and sales industry?
Or could it be it was her 'time of the month' that she turns moody...?
Maybe if someone were to give her the link to this thread and tell her that she is famous in Punggol already, she might change.
haha......
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 10:00:50 PM »

maybe her last day of work. So have to give a bad reputation to her company.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: