Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 26, 2024, 02:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ID Renovation Company to avoid?  (Read 45721 times)
Shopcoholic

Ignore
« on: March 29, 2014, 08:22:01 AM »

Renovation cost a bomb nowadays and the Reno talk forum has lost it credibility after being saturated with contractors, ID who pretend to be satisfied customer.

I am thinking of renovating my place, but had very bad experience with my previous ID company who did such a lousy job. Many ID companies I visited like to propose a lot of unnecessary things just to make more money , when you reject their extras , they just give you the you cannot afford look. They just don't understand practicality is more important then looking vogue.

Pls share the good as well as bad experience with ID companies so folks in punggol can avoid signing up with nightmare contractors.

Advertisement

Shopcoholic

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 10:30:51 PM »

Pls do a check with ACRA before signing with any reno contract, don't be caught like "5 start travel" with our hard earn money, renovation are more expensive then holidays.

Concept trend condo.com known as CONCEPT TREND INTERIOR CONSULTANCY LLP

ACRA LLP Registration no T12LL0727E

Notice of strike off as of 12 Feb by ACRA

http://www.acra.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/02725137-3800-4745-B7C1-70E2A4EE646C/

Any company  could close down and start with a new company easily in Singapore.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: