Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 30, 2024, 06:20:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A nice Zi Char stall which i have give up hope on  (Read 6495 times)
Angrybirdee

Ignore
« on: December 13, 2011, 08:37:06 PM »

Few months ago, i visited a Zi Char stall in Punggol just opposite my block to pack fried rice and Fried Mee for my family. Upon ordering, i informed the lady that i need more green chilli and just put into my food will do but she seems to ignore what i have mentioned. So, when i collected my food, i requested a few more green chilli and Belacan chilli (they packet in the small plastic container) and she seems to be very reluctant and told be straight that they don't give so much chilli to customer and at most 2 per pack. Hearing this, i was extremely unhappy and no point arguing with that B#t%h. Anyway, when i get home, i checked that there is no chilli added into my food as well. So, after this incident, i have decided to boycott this stall forever and would rather drive to somewhere further to pack my food.

I personally find that the food is average, compare to other Zi Char, the portion is much more lesser than before and for the price, they charge GST as well but still after paying the GST, the food also shrink in size. Still remember when it started business the portion is good and their service is wonderful. But as they are much establish in the neighbourhood, their service became bad to worse especially the lady mending the counter should go for some delighting customer courses.

Hope that some close friend of this stall owner can talk to them to give them a wake up call before all customer give up on them Grin

Advertisement

janicemgoh

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 01:00:52 AM »

making a mountain out of a molehill...

Sotong Ball

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »

I hv stopped buying fm them few yrs back since they increased price, charge GST with shrinking size. Their boss is a nice guy but then I just can't accept price increased with shrinking size.... Anyway, u really can't find any decent food stall at punggol. Just drive to kovan market to hv a proper meal instead. I hope I m not making mountain out of molehill Smiley
Angrybirdee

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 01:43:05 AM »

making a mountain out of a molehill...

Hahahaha...If you're in my shoes....how will u react leh Ms Kay Po? Your Blog very interesting leh, many interesting topic wor....so nice, so cute, so sweeeeeet waving
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:46:53 AM by Angrybirdee » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: