Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 03:17:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Window handles falling off  (Read 3240 times)
Jeez

Ignore
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »

hi all Grin

anyone knows how to fix those black window handles that HDB provided? somehow, one after another is getting loose and seems like it gonna fall off any time.  problem is i can't see any screw.  blushing  me a DIy noobie...haha!  Me living at Punggol gardens area, just beside riveria lrt. thanks for any advice.

heard that if installed by HDB contractor, the price is about $30 per piece!!!

Advertisement

ping

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 12:39:06 PM »

Hi Jeez, mine too came off the other time, what i did was to call HDB and tell them, but i was staying at the new flats here in edgedale green, so the HDB contractor is still available under my estate, so they got the contractor to pass me the new ones n i fix up myself. basically there is no screw, it's juz fix it in kind of handle, as the old one is already loose...but afterall, the new one is not as good too..u can try calling HDB and see what they says..remember to get a few more of the handles as you may not know if any of others will drop off the next time..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: