Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 02:22:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why only 1 infant care in Punggol Area???  (Read 4372 times)
les_petite_thing

Ignore
« on: February 10, 2007, 10:25:20 AM »

Why only 1 infant care in Punggol Area??? Don't count those at 24th ave.... They are too far away. Most of us must hv a car then can send our bb there.

Punggol lots of new bbs. Yet only 1 infant care. How do you expect us to go back to work when nobody helps us to take of bb?

Advertisement

Edelweiss

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 12:30:33 PM »

Maybe you can start one?  Just joking.  Labour costs for infant/toddler care are very high and it is also difficult to find caring teachers who are suited for this age group.  My friend operates an infant/childcare.  It has been two years now and she is struggling to survive.  If not for a last-minute investor who is willing to pump in more capital, the centre would have to shut down by now.
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:58:49 PM »

Furthermore, who will want to work with such demanding parents. Pay little and yet want to get the cream of the cake? If get the bottom of the cake start to talk bad about the centre. So many cases in this forum already.

Lxwong

My precious boys..

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 03:41:26 AM »

Not sure abt infant care but i think the demand is not there. If i have a infant, i would rather send him/her to a trustworthy babysitter at least for the first 18mths and afterwhich the childcare centre.

My feel is that in infantcare i paid so much and my child gets lesser attention as teachers need to juggle at least 2 babies minimum?? I would rather get a experienced babysitter...i will feel more at ease. smoking
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: