Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 13, 2024, 09:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service
   Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Who to lodge complaint to? Advice needed.  (Read 1031 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Offline

« on: October 14, 2019, 02:09:45 AM »

Dear all,

I've this family of crazy neighbours who loved to monitor my family's each and every move, through CCTV installed outside their house. Whenever my relatives or friends come to my house, they will stand at the main gate and kept staring towards my house. Now, the elder son in the 30s-40s even started taking video of my mum who is at the service yard cleaning the windows, not once or twice. Today, my mum caught him red-handed as she saw her image in his hp as he dumbly tilted the hp to face my house and mum. Pls advise what can I do? Can such matter be lodged with the police? They are obviously intruding our privacy.



Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.135 seconds with 20 queries.
About Punggol.sg Forum | Terms of Service
Hosted on Xssist™ Dedicated Server