Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 03, 2024, 04:41:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to complain  (Read 6833 times)
AlfJesPhe

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2007, 01:40:59 AM »

Hi Punggol residents,

My "NEW" neighbour staying Blk 172A very inconsiderate ppls.... Dun understand why they always like to drag their furniture or screwing something around night time (10.30 onwards) and they walk like elephant and talk like screaming and the most happening is the noise when they hanging their clothes on bamboo outside the window... dun know where they need to bang the bamboo on the rack so hard....

Where can I complain beside HDB

brdgs
jesline

Advertisement

Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 09:16:24 PM »

Hi Punggol residents,

My "NEW" neighbour staying Blk 172A very inconsiderate ppls.... Dun understand why they always like to drag their furniture or screwing something around night time (10.30 onwards) and they walk like elephant and talk like screaming and the most happening is the noise when they hanging their clothes on bamboo outside the window... dun know where they need to bang the bamboo on the rack so hard....

Where can I complain beside HDB

brdgs
jesline

Look what I've found:
Eropagnis

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »

What do you mean?

Look what I've found:
Lyregi

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 10:03:05 PM »

first of all u can try leaving a note at their door step to see if there is any change towards their behaviour. it's not really good to complain directly to authorities if this can be solved personally.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: