Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
April 28, 2024, 08:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TPE Noise effecting Punggol residents  (Read 30320 times)
pvsrnaidu

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2010, 04:41:57 AM »

Dear Lim Weech ,

Thank you very much for the information . You are one of my favoriute reader helping providing very usefull info .

I am glad to know that genious persons like Mr C. H. Chew , have already predicted the problem i am facing and now i am waiting for authorities to make use of his genious work/ideas .

Thank you once again

Advertisement

pvsrnaidu

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 02:07:31 AM »

Dear All ,

i am very glad to share with you the below good news .

" THE authorities are taking a fresh look at reducing traffic noise from expressways, major roads, the MRT and LRT, as more vehicles take to the road and the frequency of train services increases.

The National Environment Agency (NEA) plans to hire a consultant in three months' time to look into reducing noisefrom existing and future major roads and rail lines. ..."

You can read more details on this in the tatached news paper cutting .

Thanks to the reporter Mr Goh Chin Lian , who have visited my place and understood the pain we are facing and highlighiting .Hopefully they will really come out with a solution to help cut-offf nightmare for all of us staying on the expressway bay.

Cheers

Naidu

* Noise Artical in Staright Times.pdf (265.87 KB - downloaded 633 times.)
limweech

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 01:58:28 AM »

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/Story/STIStory_605840.html

Nov 22, 2010
Traffic noise under LTA's purview

LAST Tuesday's article ('Wanted: Sound ideas to cut traffic noise') gives readers the impression that the National Environment Agency (NEA) is responsible for traffic noise.

We wish to highlight that traffic noise comes under the purview of the Land Transport Authority (LTA), which conducts noise-impact assessments for road and MRT development projects as part of its evaluation of traffic projects.

NEA is facilitating the calling of the tender for the study which comprises the LTA, Urban Redevelopment Authority, Housing Board, National Parks Board and SMRT.

Tan Wee Hock
Director
3P Network/Corporate Communications
National Environment Agency
pvsrnaidu

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 02:33:50 AM »

Dear All ,

here is one more article on the Noise . I really hope that some good solution to put stop to every minute pain will be on the way  .

I am not really keen  if its LTA/NEA/HDB/TP ............ as long somebody can get us relefe from the day killing ear pain.......

Cheers...

* Traffic Noise Artcle in Starit Times.jpg (767.75 KB, 1024x1023 - viewed 1107 times.)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: