Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 08, 2024, 04:51:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: taxi driver  (Read 29318 times)
Miracle

お宅

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »

I think 4 adults can only add one more kids. Actually a car with 4 adults excluding the driver is kinda full liao.

Anyway the problem is not the distance but the number of passengers itself is illegal and I think he might just wanna protect his rice bowl. If really suay that during this distance, a TP catches him, he will go thru a lot of trouble with his company etc.

PS: I am not with any taxi company or defending the taxi driver, just stating what is right on the road.

Advertisement

burnwoods

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »

i checked the website. 3 children below 12yr old = 2 adult.

i agreed that is too many ppl but the taxi driver should tell us earlier that he dun wan to take us, instead of waiting for us to get in the taxi then tell us.

We bought so many things n have 2 children to carried. does he think that loading n unloading so many things with 2 children is fun?
n we have 1 stroller with us.

Angry
Alaska

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 09:41:30 PM »

may be he was busy counting money, didn't notice
burnwoods

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 09:52:29 PM »

he didnt do anything. just sit in his seat, waiting....
he got turn n look at us. All the time he is looking at us. open booth for us to put our things, most of us got in cab, then my SIL got in, tell destination, then he wait for a while then told us cannot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: