Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 20, 2024, 06:53:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some1 Picture Sent To STOMP Abt Punggol Playground  (Read 20522 times)
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 12:26:05 AM »

yes. It's also time to take some pictures of the illegal parking site outside PP and pictures of those street soccer court abused as dog grooming area and STOMP all of them!
Punkggol will be famous in no time!! haha...
If can take pictures of those noisy aircraft and STOMP them as well even better!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 12:28:04 AM by Stallion » Logged

Advertisement

edde

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 02:13:17 AM »

haha! i know who the culprit is !!! if i am not wrong, she stays in my block 14th flr... u should see her corridor man !!! macham the she bought the whole corridor and filled it with her stuff !!! metal cupboard lah... clothes hangers lah... bicycle lah... and even a huay tua lor (huo tan lu)... sometimes she even boils water using that !! wonder when she will burn the whole flat... she uses wooden planks to "cover" her aircon condenser, one goondu fella throws a cigarette butt down and dats it lor !!! she even chained her clothes rack at the void deck to make her "sunning clothes" job easier !!!! oh yes, she is also our part time patrol guard, coz she likes to come up to my floor and see see look look...  and her son is in our RC lor... Sad
edde

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 02:15:26 AM »

oh yes, catch her sunning her bolster, pillow and mattress !! haha !!
Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 02:19:27 AM »

haha! i know who the culprit is !!! if i am not wrong, she stays in my block 14th flr... u should see her corridor man !!! macham the she bought the whole corridor and filled it with her stuff !!! metal cupboard lah... clothes hangers lah... bicycle lah... and even a huay tua lor (huo tan lu)... sometimes she even boils water using that !! wonder when she will burn the whole flat... she uses wooden planks to "cover" her aircon condenser, one goondu fella throws a cigarette butt down and dats it lor !!! she even chained her clothes rack at the void deck to make her "sunning clothes" job easier !!!! oh yes, she is also our part time patrol guard, coz she likes to come up to my floor and see see look look...  and her son is in our RC lor... Sad

What do u mean? Her son is RC committee??
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: