Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 09, 2024, 09:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smoky Situation  (Read 25380 times)
skylarlady

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2006, 12:30:18 AM »

I dunno about you guys. But I've been putting up this problem for 21/2 yrs.

Me & my hubby are non smokers. And ever since my neighbor conceived earlier last year, the hubby smoke by his window everyday.
I know he is doing at his own home, own privacy and all, but the smoke will always end up in our house, even when I'm in the study room. It is so irritating and so suffocating.

He smoke like every hour a stick on week nights and whole day on weekends.

Thing is HDB should have a "Smoke Free" option too, eh?

I dun wish to be a passive smoker in my entire life here, I dunno if it is right to talk to my neighbor about his smoking problem? Do you guys feel I am being too much? I dunno what to do?  Undecided

Advertisement

rusher

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 02:31:56 AM »

I dunno about you guys. But I've been putting up this problem for 21/2 yrs.

Me & my hubby are non smokers. And ever since my neighbor conceived earlier last year, the hubby smoke by his window everyday.
I know he is doing at his own home, own privacy and all, but the smoke will always end up in our house, even when I'm in the study room. It is so irritating and so suffocating.

He smoke like every hour a stick on week nights and whole day on weekends.

Thing is HDB should have a "Smoke Free" option too, eh?

I dun wish to be a passive smoker in my entire life here, I dunno if it is right to talk to my neighbor about his smoking problem? Do you guys feel I am being too much? I dunno what to do?  Undecided

he is smoking in his own house, i dont think u can do anything. why dont u close ur window

smoking smoking smoking

are u in the Rush!!!
Ice-cream

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 02:39:44 AM »

Mine is the ashes will "fly" into my room... cos he is smoking at the window right on top of our rooms. angry I can't do much thing either..
Serene

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 02:59:38 AM »

I have a 2 neighbours, one in front and the one underneath me.. they are all smokers... so once in a many while, I will have the smoke getting into my flat too... nothing to do except to close windows lor and hope the wind will blow the smoke away soon  head banging
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: