Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 05, 2024, 09:10:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Property agents' flyers on my doorsteps!!!  (Read 8668 times)
chioky23

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 05:33:08 AM »

mayb the government shd pass a law to fine the housing agents on these flyers which got inserted at the gates. This is a potential criminal tool especially for those families who went overseas and do not have anybody at hm. Are our efficient government waiting for something to happen before acting on it? """

Advertisement

von_95

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 04:42:43 AM »

Yes, me too. Get very irritating on my doorstars and grill. They should restrict only to the letterbox area.

For me I just throw them on the floor along the common corridor...I have made numerous complaints to TC about this and ask them to take action, since they can't do anything ...after all we are paying $68.50 to TC and since they can't do anything to solve this problem, I must as well throw outside my corridor and let them clean.

lol.. A good one.. not only property agent flyers, but recently have those homecatered flyers, fast food, part time maids... got quite mad, after work so tiring, came home first thing is to clear "rubbish"... quite frustrating especially when you are back home after marketing...
d69

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2008, 10:55:33 PM »

Yes, me too. Get very irritating on my doorstars and grill. They should restrict only to the letterbox area.

For me I just throw them on the floor along the common corridor...I have made numerous complaints to TC about this and ask them to take action, since they can't do anything ...after all we are paying $68.50 to TC and since they can't do anything to solve this problem, I must as well throw outside my corridor and let them clean.

lol.. A good one.. not only property agent flyers, but recently have those homecatered flyers, fast food, part time maids... got quite mad, after work so tiring, came home first thing is to clear "rubbish"... quite frustrating especially when you are back home after marketing...

This just kinda remind me how ugly we singaporeans are actually. We are a real selfish lot, just because of this u purposely throw them at the corridor? Shame on you, u are no different from those who think since u pay $$$ to TC u can pretty do everything u want.

Stop thinking everything in terms of $$$ and live like a gracious person for god sake, u dun own the whole corridor. As for the flyers, I too get them daily, i just dispose of them INSIDE my house. Its just an utter waste of paper... dun they get it after repeatedly giving us letters that we dun wanna sell?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: