Punggol.sg Punggol.sg
Punggol.sg Forum Terms of Service
Punggol Surroundings Punggol Topaz Historical Background Submitted Articles Articles - Child Care Centre Birds in My Backyard - Punggol 21
Notice: Crime Prevention Punggol Bus Guide Punggol LRT Guide BBQ Pit Booking
 Completed Project  Project In Progress
 Condominium  Others
Enrichment Programme Essential Telephone Numbers Infant/Child Care Services Kindergarten Primary/Secondary Schools Healthcare Establishments RCs, Fire Post Shopping Mall in/near Punggol Fashion and Accessories Food Country Clubs Camps Places Of Worship Others
May 18, 2024, 11:13:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Terms of Service

Home   Photos Help Calendar Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Property agents' flyers on my doorsteps!!!  (Read 8690 times)
mwsm70

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 05:03:40 AM »

already get use to all these shit... i ever complaint to town council and hdb on this matter.. but no use. nothing they can do. sigh....

Advertisement

em

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 10:09:00 AM »

Do they really "throw" into the bin??

i have a bin outside where i dump all the flyers.  but they still insert inbetween the metaldoorframe, under the door. *grin*

Very Interesting and easy idea for junk flyers..u can place a little bin outside your door step and write PLEASE PLACE YOUR FlYERS HERE..1st its not messy 2nd easy to throw becos i usually receive more than 5 pcs of  papers each day weekend even more.. Tongue
pipin

you cant please everyone. love yourself first.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 03:29:52 AM »

its true.. annoying and litter hazard.
wot if the ciga butts are thrown down and kena these phamplets.. fire at the doorstep.. haizzzz

do not do what you don't like others to do at you.
gibson

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 12:08:42 AM »

I was away from home during the June holidays and my neighbour told me she saw someone trying to peek into my house but when she went over to see, the fellow ran away...

These flyers are signals for burglars/robbers that the house is inhibited at the time as there will be lots of flyers stacked on the main gate. Hope that these flyers distributors can refrain from these as they're just contributing to the crimes that might follow because fo their actions.

agreed, this is worrisome. y cant the town council do anything?
cant we juz put up a notice board or sth for the public to stick their announcement/etc?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: